Property Type: Single Family
Size: 949 sq ft (859 sq ft with an additional approx. 90 sq ft enclosed patio)
Lot size: 0.1983 acre (8,640 sq ft)
This cute little cottage is turn key ready, and in a great location! Approximately 5 miles from the north entrance to Joshua Tree National Park, which is the home of Park Headquarters and Oasis Visitor Center. It’s only half a mile from Downtown, and about 5 miles to the main gate of the Marine Corps Combat Center. Downtown Joshua Tree is 15 miles away, and Yucca Valley is 23 miles. Home is sold "AS IS", and contingent upon my offer being accepted on a new home.
• 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Built in 1979
• 859 sq ft with an additional approx. 90 sq ft enclosed patio with proper footings built by previous owners, however permit was not pulled. Buyer to verify with planning department.
• 0.1983 acre (8,640 sq ft) lot
• Attached 435 sq ft over sized 2 car garage with automatic opener
• Washer and dryer hook-ups in the garage
• Evaporative (swamp) cooler & natural gas wall furnace
• Blow in insulation added in the attic, weather stripping, and water heater blanket added earlier this year
• Fully fenced with 2 entry points, including drive through access
• Shade trees
• Covered front porch
• Newer roof
• Natural gas
• Irrigation system
Features (all renovations and updates made in early 2018):
• Kitchen: updated, ideal “U” shaped, with lots of counter and storage space and electrical outlets, appliances included (gas range, over range microwave, garbage disposal), large pantry
• Full Bathroom: completely renovated, exhaust fan and heater, extra deep soaking tub, shower tile to the ceiling, curved shower curtain rod for more space in the shower, stylish wood look plank tile flooring, unique and stylish sliding barn door with lock
• Master bedroom: large enough to accommodate a king sized bed with night stands on each side, new ceiling fan, very large closet with new triple track sliding doors, neutral carpet, black out & temperature insulating honeycomb blinds
• 2nd Bedroom: ceiling fan, newly painted (2019), neutral carpet, black out & temperature insulating honeycomb blinds
• Living Room: ceiling fan, neutral light blocking & temperature insulating curtains
• New paint and base boards throughout
• Room for dining table or office space with ceiling fan, and glass sliding door
• Dual pane windows throughout
• Neutral tile throughout with the exception of the bedrooms
• 2 playhouses/storage sheds in the back yard
Photos can be seen here: https://palmsprings.craigslist.org/reo/d/joshua-tree-renovated-home-for-sale-by/6962679259.html
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.
*I am NOT interested in listing with an agent, so please don't ask.